Subject:   RE: home work
Author: gmr
Date: Oct 2 2006
As a student, I am most likely to do my homework when I feel it benefits me
somehow. For math homework it's a matter of getting the difficulty level right.
If the homework is too easy, I won't want to do it. On the other hand, if it's
too hard and I have no way solution manual I tend to get stuck in a rut and give
up. With this in mind, I'd say having the solutions available is definitely a
huge motivator.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Tools

Discussion Help