Subject:   RE: home work
Author: Mathman
Date: Oct 6 2006
On Oct  5 2006, markovchaney wrote:
> I know that kids will
> sometimes thank us for kicking them in the tail. Then again, some
> kidnap victims fall in love with their captors (is that "tough
> love"?)

Sorry, but I find your comments to be argumentative, and the above is simply
irrational at best; way over the edge.  If some student somewhere decides
whether or not to do homework, let that be his/her decision. I have seen success
after success after success, and spoke here of success.  The young lady I
mentioned, for example, was inspired to study further, especially with extra
coaching along the way, and is now a successful, and happy teacher of high
school mathematics in her own right.  I'm done here.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Tools

Discussion Help