Subject:   RE: home work
Author: markovchaney
Date: Oct 8 2006
On Oct  8 2006, Mathman wrote:

Sigh. This is endless. You win. Good luck to
> your son.

David.

If you continue to share your views, David, and I continue to disagree with
them, I may choose to comment and express my differences with what you've said.
Or I may offer agreement where I see it.

I'm not interested in winning. I'm interested in making sure that views with
which I take exception are not unopposed. My teachers in high school convinced
me that was what democracy was all about.

As for my son, while his teachers have shown some reasonableness about homework
for the most part, this weekend's math assignment was overly long to no clear
purpose. He was the one who said so. I couldn't disagree when he sighed, "Why do
they have to give us so many problems? Don't they think a few good ones would be
enough?"

Smart kid.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Tools

Discussion Help