Subject:   RE: 'Not playing around:'
Author: Mathman
Date: Oct 21 2006
On Oct 21 2006, Suzanne wrote:
> Quincy pointed me to this article [Not playing around: Scientists
> say video games can reshape education] on CNN.com posted October 17,
> 2006 that starts,

"Scientists call it the next great discovery,
> a way to captivate students so much they will spend hours learning
> on their own.

>It's the new vision of video games.

A long, long, long, long time ago, it was television that was supposed to do
that.  The potential still exists, perhaps.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Tools

Discussion Help