Subject:   RE: Trig graphs
Author: Mathman
Date: Oct 27 2006
On Oct 27 2006, EuripidesPants wrote:
> Winplot by peanut software is a very good free option, and Graph, as
> suggested by Mathman, has the added advantage of being opensource.

There is also Gnuplot, but I don't know if that's useable in a Windows platform,
nor if it meets the initial requirement of this thread.  Graphmatica is
superior, but doesn't set up the axes as is required here.  It's shareware, but
free for those who honestly can't afford even that ...at least it was.  Neither
does Winplot, so far as I know?  I think Graph might be the best answer for the
purpose of having tick marks as multiples of pi on the axis, aside from software
that is expensive.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Trigonometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Trigonometry
Tools

Discussion Help