Subject:   hero's formula
Author: gcoston
Date: Nov 8 2006
I am a first-year teacher, and I'm trying to come-up with an interactive way
to present heron's theorem.  I know that I can always use a java site (which I'm
having some difficulty finding quickly), but I think if I can get them out of
their seats with an activity - they might retain it a bit longer.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Gayle

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Geometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry

Discussion Help