Subject:   Mathed up!
Author: Moomz
Date: Nov 10 2006
I'm a UK teacher who has set up a website www.mathedup.co.uk

There is a link here to a piece of software called Tarisa which is absolutely
awesome. I'm using my website (which is in VERY early stages) to share resources
made by this software. There is also some software called EasiTeach that I have
created whiteboard resources for. Please have a look and let me know what you
think. If you want any help with using the Tarisa software, email me via the
contact page on the site and I'd be happy to help.

yes  no

Discussion Help