Subject:   RE: wiki --> moodle
Author: The Math Guy
Date: Nov 13 2006
Scot:
You mention using moodle. I am using moodle on another project and have a
question for those of you who have used it.  I need to be able to share drawings
and images with my students on Moodle.  Is there are white board component that
works with Moodle?  Some place where I could demo sketchpad rather that just
text.  Thanks.

Art Mabbott

On Nov 13 2006, Scot wrote:
> On Nov 11 2006, Susan wrote:
> Has anyone ever set up a wiki page?
> Is it hard to do?  How have you
> used it in your classes?
try
> using moodle...great resource and has wikis, discussion boards and
> many other things built in...all you need is a server to set it up
> on... http://moodle.org

Scot Meyer
Watertown HS
Watertown Wi

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Tools

Discussion Help