Subject:   RE: wiki --> moodle
Author: Scot
Date: Nov 13 2006
What I have been doing is starting a discussion forum.  When you do that it asks
if you would like to upload a file.  I upload jpgs and pdf files.  I haven't
tried to upload a sketchpad or wingraph animation, but as long as they had the
software to view it I don't know why not...

Scot Meyer
Watertown HS
Watertown WI
On Nov 13 2006, The Math Guy wrote:
> Scot:
You mention using moodle. I am using moodle on another
> project and have a question for those of you who have used it.  I
> need to be able to share drawings and images with my students on
> Moodle.  Is there are white board component that works with Moodle?
> Some place where I could demo sketchpad rather that just text.
> Thanks.

Art Mabbott

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Tools

Discussion Help