Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships
Author: Holli
Date: Jan 17 2007
Does 6th grade do graphing?  If so, they could create graphs from tables and
check their graph to the graph that the similation produces.

I know I will use this in my 7th grade class when we are graphing as well as
giving this resource to my science teachers to use when talking about velocity
as well as position/time graphs.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help