Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships
Author: lanius
Date: Jan 20 2007
I'm curious. Are students today introduced to the term "modeling"? I don't think
I ever heard anything about "mathematical modeling" until I was out of college
and started teaching. It seems to me that is a pretty sophisticated idea, and
I'm interested in knowing how teachers handle it.

Thanks,
Cynthia

yes  no
Visit related discussions: