Subject:   RE: From physical to abstraction
Author: svolger
Date: Jan 21 2007
My thoughts exactly. I like the immediate connection between the physical
simulation of the runners occuring at the same time as the graph is being
created.

I don't think it is possible at this point, but I would love for my technology
students to be able to take this model a step further. Example 1: Make the first
runner's speed be your best mile run speed this school year. The second runner's
speed could be set to the presidential or national physical fitness standard for
your gender and age group.
Example 2: Use this model to create your own simulation and graph that will
occur at the same time.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help