Subject:   RE: First Impressions of Dimenxian
Author: Wolfman
Date: Mar 21 2007
I'm a 13 year old, and I have played and continue to play Dimenxian. I like
math, and I enjoyed this game. It had coordinate graphing and algebraic
equations, plus wome other math related challenges. When my class started
algebra, I was ahead of my classmates, because I already knew about equations
and ordered pairs. My math class isn't taught with a textbook, so I don't know
if Dimenxian would have helped me or not in that situation, but I really felt I
learned a lot from the game, and had fun doing it. My classmates, who don't all
like math, recently played the game, and got a lot out of it. They had a lot of
fun with it too. The difference between this, and chess, is that chess is built
mainly to be a game that is fun, and uses strategy. Dimenxian is built to be a
game, but is also filled with math sequences, and it openly teaches you math
things. As a student, I really liked Dimenxian, and my teacher also thought it
was pretty cool. It couldn't replace normal math teaching, but I think it could
be a fun part of it.

Wolf

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Dimenxian discussion
Visit related discussions:
Dimenxian tool

Discussion Help