Subject:   RE: Shadows
Author: Boinky
Date: Mar 26 2007
On Mar 26 2007, Jon wrote:
> Google SketchUp is a free asy to use architectural software that
> allows you to build objects and see the shadows they cast. To
> download it go to www.sketchup.com. If you decide to try it I'd be
> glad to share with you how you might use it to do what you mentioned
> in your post.

Thanks!!  I have been looking for Platonic solids and their shadows all
afternoon!  I will use it for a lesson intro, so yes, I would be interested in
learning more.

Thanks again!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Geometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry

Discussion Help