Subject:   RE: Shadows
Author: The Math Guy
Date: Mar 27 2007
I would refer you to the site(PEDA.COM) where you can get a copy of "POLY" which
has a very large collection of geometric solids in color which you can rotate
and unfold.  The files can be copied to word documents.  It comes with a giant
poster suitable for your classroom wall.  Check it out.

Art Mabbott
Seattle Schools

On Mar 26 2007, Boinky wrote:
> Well, with the new GPS Standards in Georgia we have several new
> concepts we need to teach, without any resources of coure.

So, we
> are teaching a lesson on cutting/slicing 3 dimensional figures and I
> have found a few online resources, but we are also looking at types
> of shadows 3 dimensional figures cast.

As of now I have one

http://www.learner.org/channel/courses/learningmath/geometry/session9/part_c/index.html
> Anybody have other they would like to share?

thanks

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Geometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry

Discussion Help