Subject:   RE: First Impressions of Dimenxian
Author: JFreedman
Date: Mar 27 2007
Hello, Tusk-
I'm sorry that a) your students understood some of the 3D graphics of the game
to be drug references and that b) you received no response to your email from
Tabula Digita.  Regarding the former, this was a surprise to us here at Tabula
and, absolutely, this was not the intent.  While I'm glad your students found
the game environment interesting to explore, I can assure you that no references
of the sort are built into the game.  As to the latter, this was inexcusable and
you clearly should have received a response.  I'd love to know what email
address you sent a message to, and you can feel free to follow-up with me
directly at jfreedman@tabuladigita.com.

Thanks!

jon

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Dimenxian discussion
Visit related discussions:
Dimenxian tool

Discussion Help