Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships
Author: Carole Ng
Date: Apr 8 2007
Well, I use the term "modelling" when I ask students to act out the scenerio.
However, I prefer to use this computer tool than to ask students to model.  It
can take a long time for students to act it out correctly + behavior issues (in
my school at least) + other students get bored when they do not see much
happening.

I will definitely take my students to the lab to use this tool.  I am confident
that they will love it and learn from it.  I just wish that I know of more of
these tools earlier.

This leads to the question:  How do we find out about these tools?

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help