Subject:   RE: Algebra Textbook Recommendation
Author: Dr. Pat
Date: Jun 15 2007
I highly recommend the McDougall Littell Algebra One. I have been in the
business 40+ years and see this as the best there is. I also highly recommend
Destination Math, the interactive software program from Riverdeep. It can be
used with a large group, in a lab with each student at his/her own computer or
in an after school intervention program. We have used in all three situations
successfully.

The district is now reversing a decision made several years ago and is dropping
all use of the Saxon program.

Good luck,

Dr. Pat
Covina-Valley Unified School District