Subject:   RE: Using Graphic organizer to teach
Author: Susan
Date: Jun 16 2007
On Jun 15 2007, chimezie wrote:
> folks,
I teacher special Needs students. I am also required to
> give work shop on using graphic organizer as a visual aid technique
> to help these students visulize math concepts (algebra and geometry.
> Help if you have an Idear.

We did a workshop on teaching special needs students.  We had flip books for
various topics.  They can be found at this URL:
http://mathforum.org/~socha/Page%202.html
Take a look at the powerpoint too...you may get some more ideas!

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Algebra

Discussion Help