Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: Amirah
Date: Jun 21 2007
DIDO! I also think it is a way to get students started on developing a deep
understanding of linear relationships; a look at at doesn't work and why, what
works, and why does it work.  I noticed that there are so many things you cant
do with this tool, but opens the door to understanding why you can't do them,
and what happens if you can; i.e. use 0 for step size or  make parallel lines
with runners in opposite directions.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help