Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: LFS
Date: Jun 21 2007
I looked at the tool twice - the first time without reading the instructions so
I didn't really get its possibilities.

The second time I did read the directions and think this tool is great and can
be used both as an introduction and to further discussions and get students
connecting the visual with the algebra.

Since I don't like reading directions, I made a little animated gif (300K using
camtasia studio) with directions for this applet which I uploaded to
http://www.mathcasts.org/mc/gifs/dst.gif which I thought educators can download
and use as a link image for their websites to the nctm applet.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help