Subject:   RE: Algebra Textbook Recommendation
Author: autumdove
Date: Jul 6 2007
Yes, I used Saxon math for 7th thru 12th grades.  However, I am not personally
familiar with the current Course 1, 2 and 3 books (I just had to go the Saxon
web site to see what you were talking about!).  I see that the Course books have
a publication date of 2007 (I finished homeschooling in 2001).  I used Saxon
Math 76, Math 87, Algebra 1/2, etc., up thru Advanced Mathematics.  I would
think that those would be revised versions of the books that I used.  I am sure
that they would definitely be worth checking out.  From what I could see on the
Saxon site, those might be tailored to students who need addition support to
learn math.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Algebra