Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: dzupper
Date: Jul 10 2007
THANK YOU SO MUCH for this -- very, very helpful to me and will be very
helpful to my students.  I caught a lot of the directions very easily from your
animation that I had missed when I glanced through the directions earlier.  I
really do seem to resist extensive reading on-line. Perhaps my students do,
too!  THANKS AGAIN!!!

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help