Subject:   Beautiful Introduction to Distance Speed and Time
Author: CarolS
Date: Aug 18 2007
I can see my fifth graders enjoying this applet.  If we worked through an
example or two, so that they could see the differences in each of the results as
we change the parameters, I do belive that they could answer their own
questions.  It would certainly keep their attention!

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help