Subject:   RE: cannot view tools
Author: Suzanne
Date: Aug 21 2007
Hi Bruce,

Often that "red x" indicates that you don't have the Plug-In (often Java)
installed for the applet that you're trying to load.

this page might explain it a little:

   http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.2/overview.html

or this one:

   http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/

What browser are you using? What kind of computer (PC or Macintosh) are you
using? If we knew that, we could suggest a specific site to download the
corresponding plug-in.

Suzanne

yes  no
Visit related discussions: