Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool
Author: Margo2020
Date: Aug 22 2007
I also think it would be interesting to ask students to get the lines to be
perpendicular - especially since the grid shows rectangles rather than squares
due to the scale issue of the x & y axes. If we assume the rectangles on the
grid are twice as wide as they are tall, then how can we set the parameters to
really get perpendicular lines?

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help