Subject:   Grade 6 Applications
Author: Vaff
Date: Aug 29 2007
I like the applet and see lots of possibilities with the graphing and actual
running activities.  I would see myself only allowing the students one variable
at a time, as they are new to algebraic concepts.

I would be interested in other ideas of introducing this to a class of Gr 5/6
students.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help