Subject:   RE: (no subject)
Author: mobje
Date: Oct 15 2007
Strange, but my dealings with SmartSoft have been nothing short of awesome.  I
made a mistake that prevented me from using the software I purchased from
SmartSoft.  I sent them an email detailing my problem and within a matter of
minutes I had a reply and the problem was fixed a few moments later.

Great customer service and I am a very satisfied w/ Smartsoft.

Sincerely,

Brian Evans

On Mar 13 2007, pissedoff wrote:
> SMART SOFT HAS RIPPED ME OFF.
I DOWNLOADED "CALCULUS MADE EASY"
> AND PAID FOR THE $100 UNLOCK CODE
THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN ME THE UNLOCK
> CODE

THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO REPEATED EMAILS

PAYPAL HAS NOT
> BEEN ABLE TO REFUND THE $100 I PAID THRU THEM

I HAVE WRTTEN TO
> THE CHICAGO SUNTIMES TO INVESTIGATE WHERE THE $100 HAS GONE

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Calculus Made Easy App discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus Made Easy App tool

Discussion Help