Subject:   RE: BOMDAS and PEMDAS and the beat goes on!
Author: annie flaherty
Date: Oct 22 2007
Yeah - I agree with the circling thing - we call it boxing it up  - just found a
site to keep the more able busy and allow you time to work with the ones that
are struggling - it's hard enough to give them a challenge
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/  - I've tried the mathsbrain link froman
earlier post but can't get it to work - any ideas? want something that's fun but
not too difficult

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion for Patterns and sequences discussion
Visit related discussions:
Patterns and sequences

Discussion Help