Subject:   RE: My view about Time Tables.
Author: Susan
Date: Oct 24 2007
On Oct 24 2007, Alvarito wrote:
> 1) At 3rd grade, that is the grade in which time tables are taught
> and students are mature enough to learn them (age appropriate).
> facts families, skip counting, number sense, comparing/ordering
> whole numbers, division and its concepts.
3) Yes by sharpening
> their multiplication/division and mental math skills.

I am not trying to be mean, but could someone please post the questions that
these folks are answering, and what tool they are using so that maybe others
could join the dicussion?  This is more like a blog than a discussion board when
things are posted like this!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Times Tables discussion
Visit related discussions:
Times Tables tool

Discussion Help