Subject:   RE: My view about Time Tables.
Author: kayzee
Date: Oct 25 2007
Please check out my blog on educational links, one of which is on the
multiplication tables.  Feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.winningedconnections.blogspot.com/

By the way, I just added the BBC Skillswise link to my blog. The great thing
about it is that it's free, and along with other links, provides one more way to
practice online. You might also want to click on: MathMagician under Basic Math
Facts Fluency on my blog.  It has some neat features for elementary students.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Times Tables discussion
Visit related discussions:
Times Tables tool

Discussion Help