Subject:   Parallels, Intersecting Lines & Coinciding Lines
Author: gemlim
Date: Jan 23 2008
In addtion to the simulated activity of the "Two Tunners" tool, I also extended
my lesson on systems by using the Grapher.  We discussed about the different
solutions to systems of equations using the grapher and my students had a better
understanding of the lesson.

Here's the link to the Grapher:
http://nlvm.usu.edu/en/nav/frames_asid_109_g_3_t_1.html

yes  no