Subject:   RE: Saves a lot of time
Author: Lan
Date: Jan 24 2008
It really is true - a picture is worth 1000 words.  And somehow I think this
tool would be a more entertaining tool for students to use (rather than
listening to me drone on & on).

I think it would also help students understand the purpose of learning to graph
points, etc.  I also see a use for this as an intro to Kinematics & Dynamics in
Physics.  A great warm-up activity.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help