Subject:   RE: How can you focus students on learning rather than gaming?
Author: ericksc
Date: Jan 25 2008
Great question and discussion.  We use computers a lot and I will have a
SmartBoard soon.  The Math Tool's simulations look to be a good way to approach
learning in an interactive, fun way.  I will make sure I have clearly stated the
learning objective for my students and ensure the activites match the learning
objective.  I hope they have fun along the way.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help