Subject:   runners activity
Author: kathy25
Date: Jan 26 2008
I am taking a class that asked us to look at this graph. I had seen the graph
before while searching for activities to use in the classrooms I work in. When I
first looked at this site it was difficult to figure out what exactly I was
supposed to do. After we looked at it in the class and talked about how to move
the people to make the lines parallel and how to move the runners to different
positions I found that it is something I would definately use with some of the
teachers I work with. It is something that would have to come with a little prep
before hand.I think teachers would think it was too hard for their students.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help