Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: LFS
Date: Jan 29 2008
1. My colleagues and I of MathForum's  - Algebraic Reasoning Workshop, Winter
07, Cohort 3 created both an Online Worksheet (for students with an internet
connection) and a classroom Handout Worksheet (for use with say a teacher with
an internet connection, a smartboard and a graphics tablet so that teacher can
demonstrate and individucal students can try the activity).
They are available at http://www.mathcasts.org/mtwiki/Activity/Runners

2. I too like the idea of finding a tie, but can somebody please make a specific
activity that we could look at that would work with the applet? That would be
great.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help