Subject:   RE: Algebra
Author: jrsjrs
Date: Mar 14 2008
The best math website that I have found has 3 parts.
I have used it now in my classroom for over 2 years.
I use it via routered laptop to bluetooth projector from the back of my
classroom and save my results each day for the absentees.
It has everything I need for my three math classes.
Group at http://groups.google.ca/group/highschoolmath?hl=en
Blog at http://www.HighSchoolMath.Blogspot.com
Website at http://www.TheMathWebSite.com
Its latest newsletter showed me how to copy & paste from its contents into
Wordpad for making original tests and quizzes.

yes  no

Discussion Help