Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: Akiko
Date: Mar 16 2008
Some students understand the concept of time, distance, and speed by listening
to a lecture, but some find it difficult to understand it because they can't
visualize the concept in their head. Especially, for my 6th grade students, who
have just introduced to the concept of pre-algebra.  I think that this
simulation helps them visualize the concept.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help