Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: LucyVom
Date: Mar 23 2008
I like students being able to visualize the affect of the parameters they set by
running the simualtion tool.  I believe it keeps the students interest and can
make them curious for more discovery.  I too have a number of special ed
students in my classroom and the simulation tool will keep them from getting
frustrated/losing interest.  I think they would enjoy working with the tool!

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help