Subject:   Re: Use of Technology
Author: pajmc
Date: May 3 2008
This is my first year in a Career Technical Education school (CTE) that has
smartboards.  I was proficient in the use of most of the Microsoft applications,
with intermediate level of understanding of PowerPoint.  If it were not for the
Office of Instructional Technology offering professional development in
integrating technology into the curriculum my smartboard would just be a fancy
blackboard.  Everyday I search for free applications that I can integrate into
my instructions.  Math tools have provided me with some excellent resources but
I hope that there will be additional resources developed.
What are some of the technology resources that math teachers can incorporate in
their instruction?

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help