Subject:   RE: From physical to abstraction
Author: Zeus
Date: May 5 2008
I agree with you.  This applet would be very helpful to students.  Even though
we think that it is very simplistic, I think that students should take plenty of
time to see how the simulation works. We need to have students pay attention to
all parts, especially the time, which they may have a tendency to overlook.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help