Subject:   RE: the use of technology
Author: ihor
Date: May 8 2008
Thanks for the reply, Eric.

I can certainly see how the tablet can help the teacher "keep control" via the
tablet. But I was thinking more along the lines of how it can empower students.
I watched kids take over and teach the class because they loved working with the
smartboard. I'm sure you can do the same (well, almost) with a tablet and
empower kids at the same time, but I think it's a lot less likely to happen
because the nature of the tool is for it to be used more in a teacher directed
way.
-Ihor

yes  no
Visit related discussions: