Subject:   RE: GraphCalc: 'The Ultimate Windows Graphing Calculator'
Author: pamph
Date: Jun 1 2008
I agree this is a neat program but it has some quirks which I hope the
originators will become resurrected and clear up. Right now they are
inaccessible.

One problem for me is scripts. They say they are "quick and easy to write" but
there is no help on how this is done. I am at my wits end.
Can you help with an example?

 #Area of Cube
[PromptVal=side]
area=6*side^2
[DispVal=area:The area of the cube is]

How does this get input? I keep getting error messages.
TYVM

On Jan  9 2008, Jesdisciple wrote:

I've been
> using this program for a while, around a year I think, and I'm very
> satisfied with it over all. It has three tabs by default, and each
> has different capabilities. The first performs ordinary arithmetic,
> but in an unusual way, allowing for bases 2 to 16, user-defined
> constants, pre-defined constants and conversions, logarithms, the
> three averaging functions, standard deviation, variance, and some
> operations I've only otherwise seen in programming languages. I have
> noticed that the two-dimensional graph isn't a perfect square so the
> default resolution of 20x20 distorts the graph slightly, but it
> gives a very good approximation. See
> http://www.graphcalc.com/index.shtml

yes  no
Visit related discussions: