Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: cristiane
Date: Jun 14 2008
I agree with you Akiko. I am a SPED teacher and I know how important it is to
show the concepts in a tactile and/or visual way to certain students.
This tool is really good for beginners in Algebra and also to refresh and
sediment the concept in high school.

On Mar 16 2008, Akiko wrote:
> Some students understand the concept of time, distance, and speed by
> listening to a lecture, but some find it difficult to understand it
> because they can't visualize the concept in their head. Especially,
> for my 6th grade students, who have just introduced to the concept
> of pre-algebra.  I think that this simulation helps them visualize
> the concept.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help