Subject:   RE: Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
Author: Desert Crone
Date: Jun 16 2008
Hoping to relate this to the Olympics this fall and take the split times for the
track runners and show "best fit" to my Algebra 1 classes. I also am planning to
ask the students to model a head start for the slower runner and ask how much of
a head start a runner needs to finish at the same time as the faster runner if
the slower runner is only half or one third as fast.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help