Subject:   RE: Feedback requested for online Algebra Boot Camp site
Author: robmaran
Date: Jul 1 2008
Good Morning Paula,

Thanks for your feedback!

 I also want to let you know that the website has been updated to:

http://www.algebrabootcamp.com

The purpose of our website is to introduce our algebra book to as many students
and teachers as possible. Yes the downloadable worksheets are free for teachers
and students to use. Feel free to pass the word on to your friends and
colleagues :

The questions in our book are typically in standard form. What makes our books
unique is the way we present information. Our "visual grammar" process
integrates instruction steps with graphics to present complex information more
efficiently. In this book we have also made the text a little more colorful, to
help make learning algebra more fun!

You may also be interested to know we have other books available at our student
site at http://www.maran.com/student including a downloadable sudoku book.

Feel free to email me directly at rob@maran.com if you have any other questions
or feedback

Best Regards,

Robert Maran

On Jun 30 2008, iteach225 wrote:
> Good Morning!
I found your algebra materials and was most excited
> that someone was giving tecahers material that was ready to use!!
> Could you please tell me the purpose of your website?  Are the
> worksheets free for teachers to copy and use?  I did not look at all
> your pages yet but have you included "EVERYDAY MATH PROBLEMS"?  As
> you know this skill is needed everywhere.
I thank you so very much
> for your time.

Paula Rager

yes  no