Subject:   RE: Interactive Online Calculator
Author: calculator-mathtools
Date: Sep 18 2008
Rossisen,
Thanks for the feedback and I'm very impressed with your calculator directory
(it's one of the most comprehensive I've seen and the screen captures are a very
nice touch).  We've added a few adds to support our efforts in the development
of the calculator as it took us a lot of time.  We are keeping ads at a minimum
and will now allow any popups or flying monkeys.

Regards...

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculator
Tools

Discussion Help