Subject:   Using the Runner's graphs
Author: sme605
Date: Sep 20 2008
This is a great tool for students to visualize why the lines are not the same.
You can see one moving slower than the other, therefore giving a longer line.
Students can relate to that.   I like that they are able to easily manipulate
the data to achieve different results, but I wish there was an easy way to track
the different attempts.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help