Subject:   So many graphs, so little time.......
Author: mrsctx
Date: Oct 6 2008
I have seen this activity off and on for a few years.  I teach 7th grade, and
quite honestly would only use this as a teacher led activity.  I can see the
simulation(s) creating an opportunity for lots of discussion about variables and
the possibility of having more than one variable, but sets of equations, and
other suggestions on this activity are way beyond my students.  Has anyone else
in 7th grade used this, and if so, how?

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help