Subject:   RE: Tag Game
Author: Alisan
Date: Nov 6 2008

I think this is a great idea for my fifth graders.
> Can you guys elaborate on this lesson?  We are starting to get into
> problems with one or more variables.

After playing around for awhile with how the step size and the starting point (&
direction) affect the line, how about having one student set the variables, and
the other one estimate where the lines will intersect? They could take turns
doing that.

yes  no
Visit related discussions:

Discussion Help